"Happy First Flight in an F/A 18" meal
Colin had his first flight today, so I channelled my inner Rachael Ray and made him a Greek salad and lemon cake. The salad turned out delicious, and the cake was good (just a little trouble with the frosting). I put some more of our wedding gifts to work (the cake pans--thank you, Sheryl) and mixing bowls (from the Porepps--thank you Matt and TyRAN).
After the new paint job
New drill--New shelf
Colin and I are currently renting a townhome from my friend Whitney while she is deployed on an IA to Djibouiti. Since, I have a ton of free time before I start school, I decided to see if I could do some "home improvement". The house had wallpaper with a sailboat border in the kitchen, and I wanted to bring it up to date with a fresh coat of paint. These are some pics of our handywork, and some of Colin using our new drill (from the Snakenbergs--thank you Shane and Katie) to build our new shelf (from the Parkers--thank you Betsy and Eric).
1 comment:
Am so excited you did this!!! YEAH!! Congrats Colin!!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment