My nieces :-)
Colin and I with Thomas, William, and Veronica
Colin and I outside of Cheers in Boston
Vic, Frankie, and Colin on New Year's
The girls in NYC Times Square
So, I admit it... I check my facebook and email a tons of times in the day, but I am terrible at updating my blog. Lots of stuff has happened in the last months. I had a chance to go home to the midwest for a little bit to visit my family before Christmas. I can't believe how big my nieces are getting!!!
We celebrated Christmas in Massachusetts with Colin's Aunt and Uncle (Tom and Colleen) and cousins (Thomas, Veronica, and William). Blue and Moon enjoyed all the attention that they got from the kids. They were truly spoiled. Massachusetts is absolutely gorge
ous as you can tell from the pics.
We also got the chance to spend some time in Boston so that I could see where Colin grew up. We went on a city tour trolley so that we wouldn't miss any of the important spots. The trip included a stop at the famous Cheers bar.
For New Year's, we went to Frank's house in NYC where I finally got to meet his sisters Janine and Viv. We spent New Year's Eve in Times Square where we were escorted by the Fire Chief right into the middle of the crowd. The temperature was not a degree over 15, but it was a once in a lifetime experience--a definite check off the bucket list for me.
Above are some pictures of our winter travels, and I promise to be better at updating in the upcoming months. Colin is still in training awaiting orders (hopefully to Virginia Beach), and I started nursing school on January 5th.
No comments:
Post a Comment